Thursday, June 3, 2010

EBOOK UPDATE / NEW EPUB-VERSION

Hi again,
I just want to inform you that the ebook version of this blog will be updated soon, so it will contain all tutorials posted in my blog again.

Because I have an iPad now, I had a look into the epub-file-format for ebooks because these can be read directly on the iPad. There are also apps like "GoodReader" that makes pdf-files readable on the iPad, but the ebub-format has some advantages.

So I'm quite proud to tell you, that beside the different pdf-versions of my ebook, there will be also an epub version that can be read with the App iBooks directly on your iPad.

Of course all versions of the ebook will be free as always.

I will post the downloadlinks for the ebooks here in my blog during the next days.

No comments:

Post a Comment